If your business is in need of a new space or you need to renegotiate your current lease, we have you covered. We understand the commercial market, its nuances, how much you should be paying for your space, current lease timelines, clauses that should be included to protect you, as well as the value of what the owner is providing (or not providing). We don’t just look at your “now’ picture, but look ahead to make sure your agreement is the right fit for the future.
Here is an overview of what you can expect when you work with us, but we know that your business is unique and you may require more than what is outlined below:
- Current and future space needs analysis – cost of occupancy, review local demographics in terms of customers and employees, distribution routes, and more
- Review of current market conditions and determining the going rate for your needs in a variety of locations
- Renegotiating your lease with the owner or commercial manager for the most competitive terms
- Negotiating build-to-suit leases
- Reviewing your lease for clauses that should be included to protect you and your business
- When appropriate, rewriting your lease as a purchase agreement, allowing you to invest in your own commercial space over time
We are members of the Commercial Brokers Association and have access to properties, owners, managers, and professionals above and beyond what other non-CBA brokers offer.
We have negotiated properties throughout the greater Seattle area including Class A office space in Smith Tower and Columbia Center. We work with startups as well as established businesses of all sizes – retail, office, as well as industrial and manufacturing.